See what everyone is talking about! Mass media coverage, newsletters, and press releases. This is the Pressroom.
- New Look Dunlap Marine Conservation Program Site Aims for Visually Driven Educational Experience
- TOMS Teams Up with the University of Miami’s RJD Program to Create “The Shark Shoe”
- Don’t bite the hand that feeds: Assessing ecological impacts of provisioning ecotourism on an apex marine predator
- Is Shark Fin Soup a Threat to Brain Health?
- Secrets of Sharks Revealed
- Scientists Applaud Florida’s New Shark Fishing Ban
- RJD Partnership with Center for Latin American Studies creates hands-on shark encounter for at-risk youth
- Disney Worldwide Conservation Fund Awards Grant to U of Miami’s RJD Program
- Sharks Take Center Stage at UM’s Cosford Cinema
- The Guy Harvey Ocean Foundation Awards Research Grant to Dr. Neil Hammerschlag of RJD
- Scientists Track Great Hammerhead Shark Migration
- Educational Shark Research Goes Virtual